MY STATE DAY Gallery Grand - Maryland
We're celebrating National Maryland Day by giving you 35% off the Maryland print. Use code MYSTATE.
Nancy's time honored art presented on water-resistant, fade-resistant canvas, printed with eco-solvent, archival ink then hand-stretched over a 2" deep wooden frame. Finished on the back with an artist bio and ready to hang.
State Bird: Baltimore Oriole
State Flower: Black-Eyed Susan
State Tree: White Oak
State Features: The state capital at Annapolis (considered by many the sailing capital of the world), the oriole, the terrapin, the Baltimore Checkerspot Butterfly, the blue crab, and the Black-Eyed Susan are represented.
Available in 2 sizes. 10"x10"x2" or 15"x15"x2"
The 10x10 size looks great on tabletops, bookcases and countertops too!
Nancy Thomas Gallery products are proudly handcrafted and assembled in the USA.
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight not advised.
- Extended exposure to high humidity not advised.
- Feather duster or dry cloth to dust
- Lightly wipe with slightly damp, soft cloth to remove grime or buildup
- Water only. Do not clean with chemicals.