Gallery Canvas - Connecticut
Introducing our dynamic new format, the Nancy Thomas GALLERY CANVAS!
Nancy's time honored art presented on water-resistant, fade-resistant canvas, printed with eco-solvent, archival ink then hand-stretched over a 2" deep wooden frame. Finished on the back with an artist bio and ready to hang.
State Bird: American Robin
State Flower: Mountain Laurel
State Tree: White (Charter) Oak
State Features: Sheffield Island Lighthouse, a Yankee Doodle Hat, whale, whaling ship, submarine, Yale University, a circus tent for P.T. Barnum's Birthplace, a stone wall, State Capitol Dome in Hartford, Prudence Crandall homestead, Autumn foliage, Hartford skyline, the blue dome of the Colt Arms Factory, and Nathan Hale’s homestead are represented.
Available in 2 sizes. 10"x10"x2" or 15"x15"x2"
The 10x10 size looks great on tabletops, bookcases and countertops too!
Nancy Thomas Gallery products are proudly handcrafted and assembled in the USA.
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight not advised.
- Extended exposure to high humidity not advised.
- Feather duster or dry cloth to dust
- Lightly wipe with slightly damp, soft cloth to remove grime or buildup
- Water only. Do not clean with chemicals.