Gallery Canvas - Montana
Introducing our dynamic new format, the Nancy Thomas GALLERY CANVAS!
Nancy's time honored art presented on water-resistant, fade-resistant canvas, printed with eco-solvent, archival ink then hand-stretched over a 2" deep wooden frame. Finished on the back with an artist bio and ready to hang.
State Bird: Western Meadowlark
State Flower: Bitterroot
State Tree: Ponderosa Pine
State Animal: Grizzly Bear
State Features: The Rocky Mountains in the background with the highest elevation called Granite Peak near the border of Wyoming, Grasshopper Creek, and a ghost town in Bannack showing the Meade Hotel which is the town site of the first major gold rush in 1862.
Available in 2 sizes. 10"x10"x2" or 15"x15"x2"
The 10x10 size looks great on tabletops, bookcases and countertops too!
Nancy Thomas Gallery products are proudly handcrafted and assembled in the USA.
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight not advised.
- Extended exposure to high humidity not advised.
- Feather duster or dry cloth to dust
- Lightly wipe with slightly damp, soft cloth to remove grime or buildup
- Water only. Do not clean with chemicals.