Gallery Grand - ROOTED IN HISTORY
Yorktown, Virginia where the Revolutionary War was won when Lt. General Cornwallis surrendered to General George Washington and soon after, America was born!
Nancy's time honored art presented on water-resistant, fade-resistant canvas, printed with eco-solvent, archival ink then hand-stretched over a 2" deep wooden frame. Finished on the back with an artist bio and ready to hang.
Available in 2 sizes. 8"x10"x2" or 17"x24"x2"
The 8x10 size looks great on tabletops, bookcases and countertops too!
Nancy Thomas Gallery products are proudly handcrafted and assembled in the USA.
CARE NOTES for your beautiful Nancy Thomas art.
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight not advised.
- Extended exposure to high humidity not advised.
- Feather duster or dry cloth to dust
- Lightly wipe with slightly damp, soft cloth to remove grime or buildup
- Water only. Do not clean with chemicals.