Danforth Pewter Oil Lamp - Tree House
Oil lamps create a cozy, unique atmosphere in any room.
They are fit for many occasions:
- housewarming gifts
- backyard summer barbecues
- spring and autumn nights on the deck
- use them if the power goes out to light up the darkness
- use them nightly as the sun goes down to create a beautiful evening ritual
- a wedding gift that "lights the way" for newlyweds as they begin their lives together
- meaningful anniversary gift that honors many years of love and intimacy
- holiday decor, perfect for sitting around the Christmas tree
- create an intimate New Year's Eve at home
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
Each oil lamp is spun individually, by hand by talented pewter spinners. For this reason, all dimensions are approximate. Subtle variations are natural.
- The Tree House Oil Lamp holds approximately 4 ounces of oil. Oil burns at about 3 hours per ounce (based on smokeless liquid paraffin oil).
- Stands 6" high, including the glass chimney. The pewter base measures 3.25" in diameter.